Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday 1 July 2009

Getting Old

Posted by Cheng Jie

Here's a very popular game that I'm sure most of you are very familiar of...

Getting Old

You see throngs of people playing it at the arcade, or have it on their PSP. Heck I'm a fan of the game too, but to be honest, I'm not that good at it.

It's so popular that even at our own local arcade, you find a statue of Heihachi, one of the Tekken characters welcoming you at the entrance.

But wait a second...

Getting Old 1

Heihachi Mishima


Look closer.

Getting Old 2


Well if it's one thing that Heihachi can't fight off...

...it's old age and a failing eyesight.

He's gone quite senile too sadly, considering that he can't even put his glasses on properly and needs the help of...

Photobucket

In case your wondering, yes the ends of the glasses actually are suppose to go behind the ear and well, not like that =S


... well sticky tape.

At least now, when I pick up a PSP, I'm sure I'll be able to beat Heihachi =P

0 comments: