Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday 27 March 2009

Like it?

Posted by Cheng Jie

First and foremost, I'd like to wish all students reading this blog a...

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!


Clearly the picture above has nothing to do with our school holidays and the fact that our holidays are almost over, but hey the penguin says it all no?

Anyway, back to the main point, notice something different about my blog?

Well of course you do =D.

www.chengjie16.blogspot.com now has a new layout!!!

I've searched high and low, experimented with new things I never knew of, and messed around with HTML coding (Programming, something I actually really dislike >.<), just to find the perfect blog layout that would suit my liking and I hope, yours too. I have a few people to thank during the course of finding the perfect layout. Firstly to Ms. Tan Pei Wei =D, for the help and advice in finding the perfect layout, as well as editing one herself, for this blog. And secondly, to Jinsona, the designer of this layout. It is indeed an amazing layout. I throw my hat off to you both.

There are still a few coding glitches here and there, so please do bear with me while I work on it. I am currently swamped with work, but I thought that this blog needed an update urgently. So don't worry, I'll fix those bugs soon (One of the bugs being the menu tabs above... they don't actually do anything so don't bother clicking on them).

With a new layout, comes yet another new song from none other than... Shaneel.

Following, True by Ryan Cabrera, this is yet another acoustic-like song, but with a splash of R&B to it.

So my dear readers, I present to you, Shaneel's version of With You by Chris Brown.

Chris Brown

Shaneel comes up with yet another superb recording of his own rendition of a popular artist's song.

All the music you hear in this recording was performed by Shaneel himself. Vocals getting better and better with each new recording, this one is no exception to the amazing melody that is Shaneel. Showing originality and real emotions in this recording our budding artist yet again sets himself apart from the rest.

So with that, I present to you, With You by Shaneel...

I need you boo~

* Song hosted in sidebar. Comments and criticisms greatly appreciated in "Comment" section at the end of this post.*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Layout Jarrod. Testing the comment box. Test Test =D

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha now can already. sweet layout ;) ahaha with d you with d you. lol

Unknown said...

Nice lay, jarrod =)

Cheng Jie said...

Thanks guys =D appreciate the comments =D. Do bear with some of the glitches... if you find out something wrong I probably don't know, do drop a word =D

Unknown said...

It's a nice layout indeed...i guess when ppl read ur blog, deres always music to accompany it =D