Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday 18 February 2009

I CAN FLY!!! no wait, I can't T.T

Posted by Cheng Jie

One afternoon, a group of friends and I went to Fitness Zone, Kiulap for a game of basketball. There were about 14 of us, split into 2 teams playing on a half-court. So you can just imagine how cramp the situation was. Nonetheless, we had fun playing.

Now this, partly has something to do with Wu Zhun (Owner of Fitness Zone)

Back to the main topic...

After our game, we headed down to Seri Q-lap Mall, to kill some time before our cars came to pick us up. And of course after a long session of basketball, we decided to treat ourselves to some food and refreshments. And where better then at...

JOLLIBEE!!!

Home of the red and yellow bee!!!

So here we are in the hot sun, tired after our game, and in the horizon stood ONE BEE, shining like a beacon of hope to all who are lost. Closer and closer we neared and then Daniel, a friend of mine, reminded me of my recent post on the Jollibee Bee . Me, laughing at it, then confidently said, "I'm sure that this statue will have wings on."



Oh how wrong was I.

"Don't worry, there's wings. I'm sure of it =D"

o.o "Are you effing kidding me =__="?"

Here stands another wingless Jollibee Bee. Not only does this bee not have wings, "the thief" who stole it (Scenario 1) or "the assembly man" who forgot to attach it on (Scenario 2), left his own initials to declare to the world that it was his work. You can't blame him though for claiming ownership over his own work, everyone does it =D.

"NHAR"... I can't think of what it could mean. Can you? o.o

Now, some of you may probably be thinking that maybe the Jollibee Bee is meant to be like that. Special in it's own, rather flawed way o.o So here I am, walking into the restaurant thinking to myself, " Well, I could be entirely wrong about this whole thing."

Until i saw this!!!

Jollibee Bee's of the world....UNITE!!!

YES!!! Soft toys!!! Soft toys solved this debate!

Picture was taken at this angle with the sole purpose to end this debate. No other intentions exist. >.>

Here is photographic proof that the Jollibee Bee IS suppose to have wings.

But people, just because their advertisement displays may be flawed, it should not stop you from eating there.

Brian: Yes I would like to order the...

Brian: HAH! Made you look!!! ...erm Yes, I'll have the Pearl Cooler as well.

Jokes aside, Jollibee has good fast food and delicious desserts as well.

Ranging from their famous, oh so delicious Spaghetti, to...

...their relatively new Cheesy French Fries

That said, in my personal and honest opinion, Jollibee's is indeed a great place to hang out with friends and get a good bite of food.

"You gonna eat that?"

Always ready to pose =D

"Murtabak? Two??? Two??? You want two? Yes, we do deliveries" (Inside Joke XD)

All that I have to comment is...


Valuables? Do display wings count too?

That maybe, you should learn to take your own advice before giving it to others.

0 comments: