Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday 15 March 2009

We're Back

Posted by Cheng Jie

"P.S" (meaning ermm.. pre-script?)

My deepest and sincerest apologies for the lack of activity in the blogging scene for the past week or so. As most of you know, college life for most Brunei students have just begun and I have been caught up with work and a busy schedule. To my faithful readers, I'm very sorry, but don't delete me from your bookmark list just yet. I won't let this blog die =D




It's been a while since I talked about this topic that has frequently appeared as a main subject in this blog... have no fear though cause he's back!


OMG!!! WHAT IS THAT THING!!!

Woops, that's not the right picture... I meant to talk about this guy...

T.T there goes all work on human rights >.>

To clear any further confusion I'm talking about the guy in the picture who's not in a comfortable position... I MEAN situation >.>

Jokes aside now, his next piece of work however is no laughing matter.

His newest song is testimony to his talent... no short cuts were taken in creating perhaps in my opinion a very beautiful song.

By far, in my opinion his best piece of work. His vocals on this song are set on a whole new level, but the key component that makes this song just amazing is the raw emotion that emanates from the song like a raging torrent. But everything comes with a price, and emotions like this that ring through this song, I can tell you didn't come cheap for him.

And so without further a due, I present to you...

*NSYNC

Shaneel's version of Gone by *NSYNC...

"I would like to say my apologies to everyone for not being able to record more songs during the past week or so. The reason behind it was due to me going through a really rough personal hindrance. This song is called "Gone" and was popularized by the group "*Nsync". This song was released in late 2001. By early 2002, the song was number 14 on the R&B/Hip Hop charts. The meaning of the song is very heartfelt as it portrays someone being so lost and left alone after his/her other half left them, the song shows that not a day is spent without that person thinking about his/her other half, missing that person ever so dearly, as well as hoping he or she would return. This love song was written and composed by *Nsync's front man, Justin Timberlake. He got inspiration to write it after his, then girlfriend, Britney Spears, left for shopping one day and thought of what would he feel if she had left him. Dear readers, I chose this song because I feel it portrays something that I'm definitely feeling at this moment in time. Thank You very much for reading and listening, I hope you enjoy this song."

-Love is felt from the heart, never from the mind-

- Shaneel


Baby you're gone~


So guys, you know the drill, song's in the side bar. Show your support to our budding artist!!! Also a video was made for this song so if you'd like to view it click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah jarrod u sound so professional! like pro salesman @.@ nice song btw

Anonymous said...

zhen: Thanks man :D. I try to keep my english as good as I can LOL. Like write essay HAHAHS. Credits to Shaneel for the awesome song ;D