Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday 6 March 2009

I can't believe my eyes o.o

Posted by Cheng Jie

So it was a Sunday afternoon...

On such Sunday's I'm usually out with my parents for grocery shopping or the sorts.

This particular Sunday we decided to go to Giant at Rimba. Upon parking our car in the parking lot, we made our way towards the main entrance.

Before reaching the entrance, there was this car parked just outside with something out of the ordinary hooked onto it.


Upon closer inspection...

o.o ...

...it turned out to be 2 soft toys. I know that the hook there has it's purpose, but I'm sure that this isn't one of them.

Pushing this aside, I then made my way to the entrance to catch up with my parents. Once inside I turned right.

I didn't think I would ever see this... not until I saw it with my own 2 eyes.

In it's glory...




everyone's favourite restaurant...




JOLLIBEAN!!!

Jollibean ;)

Oh wait a second... we don't have that here... >.>


Ah... That's makes more sense. Everyone's favourite fast food joint, Jollibee.

But really, this Jollibee is perhaps the best among the rest. None of the other branches can compare to this one.

Why you may ask? Well, it's not the food. Nor is it the service that beats the rest.

What sets this branch out on it's own level is that they have...

Welcome!!!

Well this. But hold your horses peeps... look closely at it. Try to spot what's special about this picture. If you don't see why I think this one's special click here or here first, read them and then you'll understand.

For those of you who do...

YES OMG!!! Finally a Jollibee statue with WINGS!!!

I can't tell you how shocked I was to see those wings.



I had to take pictures at every angle I could just to show to you that those wings are real... that this statue INDEED has wings.


Now this statue deserves to be called a Jollibee Champ!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, who wud throw away soft toys to let a car hook on to them O.O Finally,Jollibee can fly freely without having to use airport from time to time, the jollibee management must have seen ur post somehow and decided to revive the bee xD

Anonymous said...

Nahh man, this jollibee must've had enough frequent flyer miles from RBA so they decided to spot him some wings =). Awesome post man (y) I now see jollibee in a whole new light... Fluorescent =).

Anonymous said...

Madness!! A Jollibee with wings?! Blasphemy! I will not accept this! I shall rip those off too!! Bwahahhahahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

NHAR!!! OMG!!! I've got to have an interview session with you one day ;D

Anonymous said...

NANI! it has wings~

teen said...

OMG! WINGS!